Why You Should Enrol
Durham Health is a member of the Pegasus PHO which provides funding and subsidised care and special programs for those who are enrolled patients. The aim of this funding is to benefit and meet the health care needs of the local community.
Benefits of enrolling with the practice PHO
- you will be eligible for reduced family doctor fees including ACC visits
- free doctor appointments for children under 13
- reduced prescription charges
- six free sexual health visits for the under 21s per year
- free palliative care visits
- free acute packages of care where you may need to receive extended treatment and observation within the practice e.g IV antibiotics for a infection
- entry into all the screening programs associated with womens health
- free childhood immunisations
- free Before School checks for 4 year olds
- continuity of care within the practice, which means we are better able to meet your health needs in a timely and safe manner
HOW TO ENROL
You can call into Durham Health and ask for an enrolment form at the front desk or click on the Enrolment form link below which will produce a PDF that you can print at home. Fill it out and return it to us by hand or post or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Enrolment form downloads:
Please complete the form for each person wishing to enrol.
All persons aged 16 and over need to sign their own form.
You will be notified by a phone call when you have been accepted on to our books as we are currently running a waiting list system due to demand.
Dr Sandy Barr is NOT taking new patients.