Request a prescription
Repeat prescriptions are only available to patients registered at Durham Health.
Repeat prescriptions for regular medications may be given at the doctor's discretion, where the patient's condition is stable and if the patient has seen the doctor within the last six months.
The purpose of the request form is to order a repeat prescription. Please do not include any personal health details or sensitive information or concerns in the request submission; these concerns are to be dealt with by speaking directly to one of our practice nurses or making an appointment with your doctor.
- All prescription request need to be completed on the online prescription request form
- Only one person per form please.
- You will need to provide the chosen pharmacy you want the prescription electronically sent to.
Durham Health accepts no responsibility for privacy issues that arise with other people having access to the patient's email account. Email communication will only be used in association with a patient generated request and not as a routine method of communication and will include no personal or sensitive health information.
Durham Health reserves the right to terminate the email relationship with any patient that does not adhere to this user agreement.
Electronic Repeat Prescription Charges
- The cost for a repeat prescription is $20
- If your request is accepted it will be sent electronically to your chosen pharmacy and you will collect prescription directly from this pharmacy.
- You will recieve a text once your request has been processed by the Doctor, but please allow time for the pharmacy to process your order.
- We no longer offer the option to pick up the repeat script unless discussed prior with a receptionist.
- Once we process your repeat prescription you will receive an invoice via email for this service, this can be paid via online banking or in person. Please note we will not post an account for repeat scripts, it is expected you will pay online once requested.
- Please use your full name as a reference when paying into our bank account 01-0877-0110812-00.
- An admin fee of $5 will be added if not paid within the current month.
- Please note: If you have an outstanding account we will not process any repeat prescriptions unless prior arrangements have been made, call reception to discuss