Welcome to Durham Health
WE ARE OPEN DURING THE OMICRON OUTBREAK
We anticipate significantly increased demand for the next few months. Even at Orange level we will be operating under the following rules:
- All requests for appointments will be phone triaged
- Telephone consults will be the default appointment at this time
- If you need to be physically examined we will ask questions to assist us in arranging safe care or a swab
- We are only allowed to take a COVID swab you if you meet MoH guidelines
- Our online booking system and drop in clinics will remain closed
- You may still order repeat prescriptions online
- You cannot enter the building if you have any cold/flu/cough/respiratory symptoms
Whilst we appreciate many businesses are now opening up, we are still looking after many vulnerable patients and therefore have to continue minimising person to person contact and numbers in the building to prevent symptomatic patients mixing with others
See our COVID-19 page for information on our current practice protocols, the COVID vaccine clinic or getting a COVID test at the clinic
Durham Health Info
Durham Health is a purpose built Integated Family Healthcare Centre in Rangiora, North Canterbury.
Durham Health is a Cornerstone accredited practice having met the Royal New Zealand College of General Practitioners standard for GP servcies as defined in 'aiming for excellence'.
100% of patients surveyed would recommend us to others
To promote, enhance and facilitate the health and well being of our community
Our aim is to provide you with a quality friendly service at all times.
We can be found at our premises at 15 Durham Street, Rangiora
View Durham Health Location - Zoom in for exact location.
Here at Durham Health the team are always interested in recieving feedback and suggestions as to how we can help our community. Please feel free to utilise the suggestion box at the front desk or email email@example.com with compliments, complaints or ideas.